Friday, November 9, 2007

Gone to Gulu





Yesterday we visited 3 Watoto Villages and it was great. The work they are doing here is amazing. The villages are like little paradises for the kids where they are being educated and are given beautiful homes. It was a great experience. I also got to do a photo shoot for a future event - a conference they hold here for church leaders. That was very cool too. AND Jordan, the designer is actually from Berwick originally!! We als met a team from Mornington. Small world hey?

Today we drive up to Gulu and our local team dread the drive so can you imagine what we are up for? Here we go!! We are leaving very early in the morning so this is a short post.

Some shots for you from the villages. The teenage girl's name is Sharon (isn't she beautiful?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pete,, pics r lookin great. the kids r soo cote over there.
sonds like u guys r havin lots of fun!! me ndmum r chekin out ur blog evry so,, so keep puttin on the pics they're really gud.

love to all nd DADDY!!!

LOVE ALL <3

Anonymous said...

Hey Pete, Ripper shots all 4 well done! Have just got home from trip to Grampians (not quite as exotic!) where I gave my car and cameras a good pounding and only left out of exhaustion and filled cards! It's great after the fires. John Bevere conference just finished and yesterday I had to suffer thru my nephew's wedding as I watched their wedding "photographer" working. I bit my tongue and kept out of his way - what is it to me if they missed the best shots? Keep peddling and keep and keep the toilet paper dry!
Mal